Credentials: PhD, French, UW-Madison, 1994
Position title: Faculty Associate
634 Van Hise Hall
French Phonetics; 19th and 20th-century French society and culture; the use of technology in teaching French as a second language.
- University Housing Honored Instructor Award (Academic Initiatives), December 2008.
- U.W. College of Letters & Science Academic Staff Excellence Mid-Career Achievement Award, 2005.
- FLAS (Foreign Language and Area Studies Program) US Department of Education Summer Fellowship, Summer 2004.
- Carol Kirk Award, UW-Madison, Department of French and Italian, May 2000.
- UW-Madison Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER) Grant, 1999.
- Contributing author of the CD-ROM (Paroles. New York: Holt, Rinehart and Winston, Harcourt Brace.) winner of the 2000 Texas Interactive Media award, & the 1999 Gold Medal from Cinema in Industry for best use of interactive media in higher education.
- DoIt Learning Technology and Distance Education Web Works Grant UW-Madison, 1999.