The Department of French and Italian invites you to join us on Monday, May 8th, from 4PM-5:30PM in Union South for a panel discussion on the second round of the French elections.
Speakers will include:
• Laird Boswell (Department of History)
• Gilles Bousquet (Department of French and Italian)
• Dominique Brossard (Department of Life Sciences Communication)
• Jean-René Gehan (Former Ambassador of France)
• Nils Ringe (Department of Political Science, Center for European Studies, EU Center of Excellence)
• Aliko Songolo (Department of French and Italian, currently in Aix-en-Provence)
This event is generously co-sponsored by the Center for Interdisciplinary French Studies, the Center for European Studies and the Jean Monnet EU Center of Excellence. We hope to see you there!