Academic advisors are available to help you:
- Navigate the French language program.
- Learn about majoring or double majoring in French or Italian.
- Choose the best study abroad program(s) for you.
- Explore the possibility of post-undergraduate studies.
- Investigate careers related to the language and your degree.
- Understand Letters & Science degree requirements for graduation.
- Discover resources on campus for additional support.
Before making an appointment with an advisor:
- If you're just getting started, check out this great Academic and Career Planning Guide.
- It is sometimes very helpful to run a "DARS" report, or a "DARS What-if" if you are considering a major or interested in adding a study abroad program to your udergraduate career. You can run these through your 'My-UW'.
- You could also print out and fill out your portion of the Major Declaration Form if you haven't done so already.
Academic Advisors in Italian
For advising questions, please email Professor Jelena Todorovic; you must include the word 'ADVISING' in the subject line.
For Foreign Credit Evaluation, please contact Professor Patrick Rumble.