Credentials: Job Market Candidate in French
712 Van Hise Hall
- B.A. in French, UW-Madison
- M.A. in French, UW-Madison
Lost Innocence: the Ingénue in French Enlightenment Literature
- Roy, Kelsey. “Irresistible Ingénues: Reading and Writing the Greuze Girl’s Body in Diderot’s Salon de 1765.” Under review for Entre le corps et l’esprit, a special issue of Arts et savoirs, edited by Florence Vatan and Anne Vila. Anticipated publication in 2018.
- Roy, Kelsey. “Libertine Spectatorship and Ingénues in Diderot’s Salon de 1765.” French and Italian Research Seminar, 18 November 2015, Madison, WI.
- “Multimedia Approaches to Textual Analysis: The Critical Reader and Les Liaisons dangereuses.” Women’s Caucus Panel “Let’s Get Engaged: Innovative Approaches to Teaching Gender and Eighteenth-Century Texts,” American Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies (ASECS) Annual Meeting, 21 March 2015, Los Angeles, CA.
- French 228
- French 227
- French 204
- French 203
- French 201
- French 102
- French 101
- French 1, 2, and 3 (Dept of Continuing Studies)