Credentials: PhD Student in French
- M.A. French Language and Literature University of Tehran, 2016-2018
- M.A. French Studies University of Kansas, 2018-2020
- 19th Century French Poetry and Drama
- Eastern Mysticism (Sufism) between 11th and 13th Century
- Contemporary Persian and French Poetry and Drama
- FRENCH 101-Elementary French
- Teach elementary French using the communicative approach and multiliteracies approach to 23 students.
- Method Le français-monde of the Pearson publication and through Canvas.
- Created and edited lesson plans, adapted for teaching ONLINE only.
- Office hours for helping and advising students through the online BBCollaborate platform and Zoom.
- Keivani, Nima, La reproduction de Saül dans deux poèmes des Méditations. Presented Virtually at Cincinnati Conference on Romance & Arabic Languages and Literatures, University of Cincinnati, April 1-3, 2021.
- Keivani, Nimaa’adi: The problem of Satisfaction and the solution of Contentment. Presented at the 3rd International Conference on applied research in Language Studies, Imam Khomeini University of Gazvin, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran, 2016
- Keivani, Nima, Analysis of the story of “Leili and Majnoun” on its cinematic and visual capabilities, Presented by Poster at the first national congress in interdisciplinary studies of Cinema and Literature, University of Alzahra, February 19th, Tehran, Iran, 2016
- Keivani, Nima, translator. Le premier Jour. By Marc Levy, Nimaj Publication, 2018
- Keivani, Nima, translator. L’étrange Voyage de Monsieur Daldry. By Marc Levy, Nimaj Publication, 2017