Credentials: PhD Student in French
CURRICULUM VITAE – Nima Keivani
- M.A. French Language and Literature, University of Kansas, 2020
- M.A. French Language and Literature, University of Tehran, 2018
- Late 19th Century French and Francophone Theatre and poetry (Symbolism)
- Mysticism: Persian Sufism (11th-14th century)
- French 101
- French 102
- French 203
- Keivani, Nima. Making Sense of Cinematographic Repetition; The Portrait of the Civilizational Melancholy in A Hero (2021) by Asghar Farhadi. Syracuse University, November 5th, 2022. Remotely.
- Keivani, Nima, Theatrical functions in achieving 90% target language usage. WAFLT Fall Conference, November 3-5, 2022. In-person.
- Nima Keivani. In Search of Finding the “Faces of the Unknown in French Symbolist Theatre and Poetry”. French and Italian Research Seminar, UW-Madison, October 26th, 2022. In-person.
- Keivani, Nima, La reproduction de Saül dans deux poèmes des Méditations. Presented Virtually at Cincinnati Conference on Romance & Arabic Languages and Literatures, University of Cincinnati, April 1-3, 2021.
- Keivani, Nimaa’adi: The problem of Satisfaction and the solution of Contentment. Presented at the 3rd International Conference on applied research in Language Studies, Imam Khomeini University of Gazvin, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran, 2016
- Keivani, Nima, Analysis of the story of “Leili and Majnoun” on its cinematic and visual capabilities, Presented by Poster at the first national congress in interdisciplinary studies of Cinema and Literature, University of Alzahra, February 19th, Tehran, Iran, 2016
- Keivani, Nima, translator. Le premier Jour. By Marc Levy, Nimaj Publication, 2018
- Keivani, Nima, translator. L’étrange Voyage de Monsieur Daldry. By Marc Levy, Nimaj Publication, 2017