Credentials: PhD Candidate in Italian
710 Van Hise Hall
- Bachelor’s degree in English and Spanish literature
- Master’s degree in English and Spanish literature
Italian fantasy literature of the 20th century with focus on Italo Calvino’s works.
- Mastro Ugo – uno scrittore di contrabbando, edited and self-published, December 2017, ISBN 979-12-200-2634-5.
- “Environment and religion in Alice Rohrwacher’s cinema,” presented during GAFIS Symposium on “Skin”, Spring 2018, Madison (WI).
- “Embodying Transitions: Beings and Becomings.” “Reflecting on Current Crises and Environmental Issues,” presented during the Kaleidoscope Graduate Conference, Spring 2019, Madison (WI).
- Italian 101 (UW-Madison)
- Italian 102 (UW-Madison)
- Italian 201 (UW-Madison)
- Italian, advanced level (Concordia Language Villages)
- Spanish, advanced level (Concordia Language Villages)
- Literature course on Cervantes’ El Hingenioso Hidalgo Don Quijote de la Mancha, for intermediate/advanced Spanish students (Concordia Language Villages).
- 2019, April, UW-Madison. University Housing Award. Instructor of Honor